by C. Markus on April 18th, 2012 at 9:29 am
Spring is here, the weather is warmer, and the days are longer. Just like you, your pet wants to go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather.
So what does this mean for your pet? For starters, ticks, fleas, allergies, and a greater risk of injury. You and your pet will be spending much more time outside, so it’s only natural that more trouble will occur.
In order to make sure your pet stays happy and healthy this spring, use these simple tips:
- Invest in a good flea/tick shampoo. You can also purchase a flea collar for added prevention. Bathe your dog regularly and be sure to look for fleas and ticks.
- Groom your pet, especially if it has long hair. This will make the warm weather much more enjoyable.
- Gradually ease your pet into physical activity. If your pet has been inactive all winter, it can strain itself.
- Make sure your dog has plenty of food and water before you let it outside. You don’t want your pet to suffer from heat exhaustion.
- Update vaccines. Spring is the perfect time to update your pet’s vaccines. So, take a trip to the vet for an annual checkup.
BeFree Flea Shampoo™ is a cleansing shampoo for dogs and is used as a repellent to deter fleas, flies & mosquitos.
Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile™ is a natural herbal rinse to cleanse smelly cat fur and calm cats during bathing.