by C. Markus on December 13th, 2011 at 7:00 am
Mental fatigue can make you feel like the day will never end; a buildup can be detrimental to everyday life. The most common symptoms include constant feelings of lethargy, difficulty comprehending simple tasks, and poor concentration. It can impede your productivity at work and home, leading to feelings of boredom, anxiety and stress.
Causes include a lack of sleep, poor nutrition and over- exertion of mental energy. If left untreated, this fatigue can lead to depression, which is why it is so important to understand and overcome. By getting rid of mental fatigue, you will produce better results at work and have a healthier home life.
Here are some quick tips to prevent mental fatigue:
- Take a multivitamin – A common cause of mental fatigue is lack of proper nutrition, so try taking a multivitamin daily to insure you are your daily nutrients.
- Eat Healthy –Eating unhealthy food can slow you down and make you feel tired.
- Exercise – Exercising releases endorphins in the brain, making you feel better and give you more physical energy.
- Get enough sleep – A lack of sleep over a long period can wear down your memory and concentration. Be sure to get at least 7 hours of sleep a night, if not more.
- Try breathing exercises – Breathe in through your nose and hold for 10 seconds then release. You would be surprised how much tension will be released.
Triple Complex Brain Tonic™Homeopathic remedy relieves forgetfulness and mental fatigue, and increases alertness