by P. Gough on December 14th, 2009 at 7:00 am
The worldwide market leader in all-natural herbal and homeopathic remedies for people and their pets, Native Remedies, announced today that a selection of their top-selling products is now available at Vitacost.com. Vitacost.com, a one-stop source for health and wellness products, offering the best-selling and most popular brands in the industry, now carries popular Native Remedies and PetAlive herbal and homeopathic products, including:
- BrightSpark™ – Homeopathic remedy that relieves hyperactivity, distractibility and impulsiveness in children
- Focus Formula™ – Herbal remedy that supports concentration and attention, while promoting normal energy levels in children and adults
- Thyroid Assist™ – Herbal remedy that promotes thyroid health and functioning plus healthy energy levels
- UTI-Clear™ – Herbal remedy that improves bladder and urinary tract health, plus complete urinary system health
- PetAlive Cushex Drops™ – Herbal remedy that supports the adrenal glands, blood pressure and blood sugar of pets
- PetAlive UTI-Free™ – Homeopathic remedy that relieves frequent urination, bladder discomfort, and urine leakage to improve bladder and urinary tract health
According to George Luntz, president and co-founder of Native Remedies, “We are thrilled to have our products available at Vitacost.com. As more and more people are turning to herbal and homeopathic remedies for themselves and their pets, it is wonderful to have a partner like Vitacost.com.”
Native Remedies and PetAlive offer a wide range of homeopathic products to treat the ailment symptoms and herbal products to help build long-term wellness.
All remedies contain no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, are not tested on animals, and are backed by a one year guarantee. Herbal products use whole herb manufacturing as opposed standardized extracts, resulting in greater efficacy and fewer side effects. Herbal ingredients are wild-crafted wherever possible to maintain the balance of the environment. Each homeopathic ingredient is listed in the HPUS, the official compendium for homeopathic drugs in the U.S.
About Native Remedies
Founded in 2002, with over 500,000 customers worldwide and more than 250 herbal remedies and homeopathic remedies, Native Remedies is the market leader in specially formulated, compound natural remedies. Native Remedies delivers a unique dual-modality approach for complete holistic wellness by offering OTC homeopathic remedies for relief of symptoms as well as compound herbal remedies for natural support and enhancement of body structure and functions. This provides customers the tools to both manage and mitigate symptoms for immediate relief, while building up their systems for long term wellness. All Native Remedies’ holistic health products are available via their website at www.nativeremedies.com, and their pet line is sold exclusively at www.petalive.com.